This is how to make your own rose gold lip scrub! Made with Sugar, Coconut oil, Shea Butter & Rose Hip oil. Plus Beet Root Powder & Dried Rose petals! This lip scrub will exfoliate and soften your lips.
What you'll need:
Sugar 4.5 oz
Coconut oil 1.5 oz
Rose hip seed oil .3 oz
Shea Butter .5 oz
Eucalyptus essential oil 1 ml / 20 drops
Beet root powder 1/2 tsp
Egyptian rose petals
1. Add oils and butter together and melt in microwave in 1 min increments
2. Add essential oil and stir
3. Add beet root powder and stir until there are no more chunks
4. Add the oil to the sugar
5. Stir & mix until the scrub cools to avoid a lose texture
6. Add to containers
7. Leave in fridge for 15 mins uncovered
To use, apply the sugar scrub to your lips in a circular motion and exfoliate. Wipe or wash off any excess and apply your favorite lip balm.
If you'd rather purchase this product, it is available for sale for $9! Click here to purchase.
If you're a visual learner, watch the full video here:
Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel!