Try this DIY Aloe Vera Hair Mask to deep condition and promote growth! All while making your hair shiny & soft. Aloe Vera promotes hair growth, soothes your scalp, and it will condition your hair and lock in nutrients & hydration.
Coconut Milk restores silk to dull/damaged hair, while moisturizing & condition your hair. After rinsing out the mask, apply a small amount of shampoo to cleanse your scalp a bit, then rinse.
What you'll need:
Aloe Vera Plant
1/4 Cup of Coconut milk
1 Tbsp of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
1 Tsp Vitamin E
A Pinch of Xantham Gum
1. Cut aloe vera plant into cubes
2. Add Aloe Vera & Coconut milk into blender, blend
3. Add JBCO, mix
4. Add Vitamin E, mix
5. Add Xantham gum and blend with spoon
6. Add mix into a container and shake!
7. Apply to hair and leave for 15-30 minutes covered and then rinse.
If you're a visual learner, watch the full short video below!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more, much love!